Yoga nidra is a practice of maximum relaxation. You listen to the recording and follow the narrator's voice. "Nidra" mean "sleep" in Sanskrit. Yoga-nidra is the border state between waking and falling asleep.
- Improves sleep quality – you will sleep less and feel more rested.
- Improves general learning abilities and improves memory by freeing the mental resource.
- Increases stress resistance, i.e. during yoga-nidra session you replenish a previously depleted resource for stress processing.
- Develops artistic potential. By practising yoga-nidra you wil gradually get rid of internal blockages, but will every time get in touch with the source of Creative force.
- Increases ability to visualise.
Complete instructions will be sent along with the recordings.